This grip was made specifically to get the most from your Mission Sub-1/Sub-1XR crossbow. Originally requested by and developed with competitive shooter and hunter Matt Miller of Trying Hard Outdoors.
- Corrects trigger finger position and pull angle.
- Compact grip frame optimized for shooting off-hand and from elevated tree stands. (More upright grip angle over the stock design)
- Perfectly and precisely fits the Sub-1 chassis where AR15 grips and even the factory grip fall short.
- Finger grooves add massive amounts of grip and leverage to master the front heavy weight balance that crossbows inherently have. Features are customizable upon request.
- Available stock in Orange, Onyx Black carbon fiber reinforced polymer.
- Color and hand size alterations are available on request
- Grip screw included (Recommended)
- Grip weight is 1.3oz
Customers with special medically related ergonomic needs can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full integration and customization options.
This grip is NOT compatible with the AR15 rifle itself. It will fit nearly all platforms that use an AR15 style grip though.